Ready to learn how to launch, grow and monetize your podcast?
Welcome to the Indie Pod University!
Joe Pardo is ready to hold your hand through the whole process of creating, launching, growing and monetizing your podcast! Crafting engaging content can be tricky, but with the right processes in place, you can start engaging with your customers on a deeper level. Building a deep trust because with a podcast, it is just your voice and their ears.
- Wanting to make a difference in the world but not knowing how to go about it.
- Dreaming of being able to connect with more people in your industry or niche.
- Desiring more recognition from your podcasting efforts.
- Feeling like you want to add rocket fuel to your marketing efforts but are unsure of where to put your effort.
- Feeling super excited to get podcasting, knowing that people out there support you, your time and your effort because they NEED your message!
- Creating engaging podcast episodes that build relationships with your audience.
- Growing your audience with a strategy and consistent content that your viewers can't wait to share.
- Getting recognized for the value that you bring to your marketplace because of your podcast.
How Does Indie Pod University Help Me?
Don't Have A Podcast Yet?
150+ Hours of Podcasting Resource Videos
Exclusive Tutorials and Workshops
Priority Access With Super Joe Pardo
What Do Other's Have To Say About Indie Pod and
Working With Joe?
- Thanks to Joe Pardo again for booting me in the butt back in 2019 to start live streaming our Pillars of Franchising video. Today, we started talks with a huge office supply company about how they could support a North American expansion of our Million Dollar Franchisee Mentor program, came to an initial understanding with a top 3 franchising organization on their certifying our mentor program, and signed my 4th weekly vodcast to produce.If Joe doesn't sign up to be on the show in 2019 then today doesn't happen...so in my best Chicago drawl I will say "Super Joe Pardo freaking ROCKS!"
Hi Joe, I joined the Indie Podcasters Facebook group a couple of months ago, and I just wanted to say thank you for what you do with this group. I’ve been watching the various training on and off as I can, and it seems that you’ve really created an amazing community of genuine people who support each other. I’m excited to be dipping my toe into it and hopefully I’ll make it to an “in life” conference one of these years, or be able to join one of your masterminds. I really enjoy podcasting so I assume this is just the start of my journey with it. Thank you again for your help along the way.
So many people I have met through the ICON family. I know I would not be where I am with my podcasting efforts without Super Joe and the group he has built.
The networking, the people and the relationships that I built here I can imagine will last for years. I was thrilled to be there, and be in this awesome environment that Joe has put together.
Good morning Joe,I hope that you are taking a few days of well-deserved rest after leading such an AMAZING event!Thank you so much. The location was stellar, and the attendees were warm, engaging and generous with sharing their knowledge to the MAPCON folk.To put it simply: It was an AMAZING experience, and I am looking forward to next year!Joe, I truly believe that the best is yet to come for your vision, and I am excited to have been a part of the journey. Thanks so much and I'll be spreading the word!
These are the types of podcasting events that I enjoy. They are smaller, easier to connect with other podcasters, and the content is a little more 'packed and ready' than the 'buy my product' conferences.
Thank you again so much for giving me the opportunity to cross a long-awaited dream off my #PodcastingBucketList. I plan on practicing a lot more because one day...I'm going to be a podcast keynote speaker somewhere (yep, just added three more items to my 2015 Podcast Bucket List). :-)
Thank you for putting on such an awesome event. I loved being there and meeting all of those great people. I am already looking forward to next year's and hopefully getting together with you and some of the other participants in the meantime.
Had a great time! It was intimate in a way that gave me plenty of time and opportunity to meet a bunch of great people. Also loved the speakers.
Hi Joe! I wanted to take a moment to personally thank you for all that you do. Attending MAPCON was exactly what I needed to get back on track. Thank you again!!
Meet The Founder of Indie Pod University
Joe Pardo, a New Jersey-based business coach. He coaches entrepreneurs and consults to multi-million dollar businesses all over the world helping them with their team, offer and process to produce growth. Joe has always believed that society starts with you, and that to change society you must first change how you think.
In early-2014, Joe decided to leave his family’s $100 million business and pursue his dreams of owning his own business. Joe Pardo founded the motivational Dreamers Podcast to build his platform of helping others pursue their dreams.
By 2018, Joe is an award-winning podcaster (The Super Joe Pardo Show), business owner and best selling author. Speaking all over the country to business owners and even at the United Nations in 2016.
In 2019 Joe started production of his own TV show, The TOP with Super Joe Pardo.
Find out more about Joe Pardo at SuperJoePardo.com!
Learn to launch, grow, and monetize your podcast alongside other driven, passionate podcasters like yourself.
Secured through Stripe. You can cancel at any time.
You will receive an email to complete your registration after payment.
Successfully Launch, Grow and Monetize
Join Today with a 14 Day Free Trial!
- Get 150+ Hours of Podcasting Videos That Grows Every Month
- 1 Hour Podcasting Strategy Call with Super Joe Each Month
- Private Facebook Group Access to ask your questions and get quick answers
- In-depth video courses to teach you to podcast, live stream, build your website and more!